Sunday, September 11, 2022

twenty one years ago




I took these pictures on 9/11/2010
they resonate with me ... 

RC and the SPFD's tribute to the victims of 9/11 
the tradition of the ladder truck went on for 20 years




I did shameless, self promoting back them .. and then I look at these pictures and see stuff I still HAVE  - argh I really am a hoarder -- at least the green truck is long gone -- although it was the best market truck ever -- 2WD -- easy to load/unload

btw -- the cash box on the tailgate -- is the cashbox at the office ... the tables are in use at home and the office .. the tent never lasted more than a couple years -- the bungie cords holding the water bottles -- ... I am a hoarder, I am a hoarder

I hoard the memories and cherish them



and on 9/11/01 -- I bought a house -- a really old brick money pit

which I cannot seem to find a pix 
argh







 

No comments: