Friday, September 30, 2022

caution more whining



I'm really excelling at whining lately --
 
Yesterday -- 15 calls on "where's my property tax refund?" and a couple calls on "where's my hazard pay?" set me over the cliff

Most of us were greedy before the pandemic and well most of us are really greedy after the pandemic -- the sense of entitlement really bugs me.  

I told Kate yesterday -- that CPA's and Accounting firms need hazard pay for every time a stimulus question, PPP question, EIP question and CTC question got asked.  Trust me -- I'd be independently wealthy .. ( and pay a lot of tax ) ... we stopped counting / tracking stimulus questions at 1,100 ... yes, 1,100 freaking stimulus questions ..

Yesterday was bad -- super bad.  like WTF bad.  pure evil greed.  

I will quit whining and go enjoy the sunrise popping up it is gorgeous ... 



and since I haven't had any happy place time ( or enough happy place time ) here are two of my favorite pix ...




 

No comments: