Deadline #3 is in the books 9/15/22 -- due date for corporate and partnership extensions. Two more deadlines -- 9/30/22 for trust extensions and 10/15/22 for individual extensions and then the race is on for 2022 returns. This truly has become a year around business. Planning and plotting.
I've done a lot of 2022 pre tax plotting planning already and will meet with those clients several more times before the year is over.
I am however, tired. Really tired. Exhausted tired.
I would love to say I'm taking 3 days off and doing nothing but .. alas, I'm not wired to function that way ... the weather forecast has rain in it .. so, I don't feel guilty sewing :) need to finish some crib quilts for the Maker Fair, I have a tote box of little things to work on ... scrunchies, zipper pouches, more key fobs, tissue packet holders etc.. that goes back and forth with me to the cabin .. busy hands while enjoying the view ...
There is a garage sale tomorrow that I need to shop at .. a local quilter passed away in August and her quilt guild is having a garage sale of her stash -- she was a beautiful quilter and seamstress -- and so generous with her talents. She sewed most of the vestments for her church .. and oh so beautifully -- and the quilting ... damn, she had the skills. The garage sale is calling me ....
I also need to get to Mankato and get the license plates for my truck .. before Monday -- the temp plates expire on Monday ...
and the usual -- laundry, mowing, weeding, watering, trash, recycling, gas in the ATV, cleaning -- coffee with Mrs. H. ...
I did download 6 new books to my iPad -- it's not all work and no play ....
Lots of little things to get done ...

No comments:
Post a Comment