Wednesday, September 14, 2022

chaos continues

ya, I thought I had it under control and then 

slam!  Monday hits, Mondays are pure evil.  Because our Monday's are so evil -- I never call anyone for anything -- nor do I attempt to dream up weird questions about nothing. 

On the positive side of life:
1    Minn Issue was resolved nicely
2    All the payrolls are done, transmitted and emailed to clients
3    My project list is almost done

I eventually got to the happy place Sunday -- in time for lunch and a nap -- home to the elders for supper, meat loaf and SQUASH --- I bought squash at the farmer's market on Saturday -  a nice looking buttercup and it was damn good.  smooth, dry, tasty .. the fresh green beans were good too ....


and shazammm it is already Wednesday -- 


So Monday night - I was exhausted ... chaos does that to me -- I fell asleep at 8:45 and woke up at 3:45 am .. got up and well, went to work in the cave.  I had homework ( go figure ) ... by 6:00 I had finished a problem child's corporate returns ( 3 years worth -- he's a bad boy ) ... prepped and finalized another corporate return  .. did a load of laundry and got ready for work ... and no coffee was involved ... 

I made it thru the day and was still working at 8:00 last night.  

Some of the divas left on vacation this morning -- after the trip was cancelled twice I opted for a refund of my money -- I'm jealous and relieved at the same time.  I also cancelled my County gig in Alex this week .. I need to get away and yet at the same time need to a) work (those pesky deadlines) and b) need to be home ... it is what it is -- I've loaded up my iPad with good books and have a couple of mini outings planned .. and I'm eliminating those pesky deadlines ...

as grandma would say "so be it"

and tonight I will be dusting/cleaning off my cave monitor screens -- yikes they are freaking filthy ... between the fabric dust and the clothes dryer dust -- I'm doomed.






 

No comments: