Saturday, September 17, 2022

Later Hummers


ya, 'tis the season


white eyes looks a lot better -- her fur has grown in nicely


It's pretty late for the hummingbirds to be hanging around .. last night I parked myself and camera in a chair and snapped 250 pictures .. most are fuzzy .. 

the buggers were fueling up and buzzing me .. 
the deer were hanging too



so far today, I've finished a couple tax returns
went to a quilters garage sale -- brought home 6 yards
watched Dad put the license plates on my truck
into town to retrieve the paper, mail and a flag
finished my continuing ed seminar (and passed the test)
laundry

surfed the internet and scored $13.99 bra's at Kohls -- and believe me that is a score
 
loading the long arm next .. this ought to be entertaining

edit -- oh Lord, I'm repeating myself -- it's the time way .. need more of it ... 




 

No comments: