Monday, December 26, 2022

2022 ...

if the newspaper can do a top 10 of 2022 -- so can I ... mine are less memorable but it's good to reflect back and even better to look forward ... healthy (physical and mental) change is positive 



yep, peeking around the edges should have been an omen for 2022


sunsets/sunrises -- I'm a sun chaser
I found that taking a break to see the rise and set gives me a lift? reset? break? purpose? I really try everyday .. to catch one


how about that stretch in March -- love the 4:00 am starts to my day -- in fact they are still happening -- it's become my new normal -- it's the only time I actually get any work done



and then those trips to the hospital - grateful for the care and attention


sunsets at the happy place are the best
always the best .. need more of them



yep, she's look mighty fine these days ..

fall at the lake is the best -- another couple of months would be fantastic


and fall teaches us that shedding is good for the mind, body and soul

what a year ... so grateful for all moments 







No comments: