Friday, December 2, 2022


this little leaf is sitting on my desk
a reminder of fall and letting go 
(there's a meme to that affect floating around)
I just have a lot of trouble letting go 


Thursday night sunset from the front stoop at the office
18 days and the light returns 
but I'm not counting


the office Christmas tree
battery powered lights on a snake plant
the plant is 30" tall


I took these last weekend after the melting
my favorite spot up in the CRP 
zooming out 2 miles (?)


and zoomed back ...
the valley is brown == I can probably get up there to get a snow covered shot this weekend -- or Sunday when it is 30' .. depending upon any drifts blocking the exit from the yard 

I think we got a lot accomplished at the office this week .. it didn't feel like it but we did 
I'm still tired and still cranky

I was backing into the office garage this morning == one client was dropping things off at the box and saw me so he drove in .... mind you, I'm trying to unload shit out of the truck .. another client pulls in and "needs fifteen minutes" .. seriously -- the truck door isn't even shut yet -- argh 

my jammies and book are calling ... calling loudly
I should be sewing or crochet -- but 

the weird weather makes us all weird 
especially me

 

No comments: