and isn't my shoveling attire fabulous .. this was the third, yes third pass of shoveling ... I tried to shovel every 2 inches or so .. and with this pass it was still 30 minutes of shoveling .. Jessica, upstairs Jessica, had just arrived home ... NCHS had closed early and she gave me the road reports ...
I stayed at the office until 4:00ish .. the snow was done by then and plows were trying to plow but a lot of us idiots were out on the road ..
this morning -- everything was plowed it was 2WD on the inbound -- things are snow covered and icy after 2 hours of shoveling yesterday -- drippy nose and cough this morning .. not sure if the two are related (ailments vs. shoveling) but I'm assuming so ...
I'm not going to sugarcoat it -- it was a bitch. Shoveled at home too .. still have both decks to shovel. Later .. #1 was pushing show in the yard with his tractor .. got stuck with the pickup .. when I'm 86 and dealing with cancer I'm not plowing the freaking snow.


No comments:
Post a Comment