Friday, November 25, 2022

and suddenly

the holiday is over and it's back to work 


my disjointed attention span has led me to projects and well, Wednesday was one that was long overdue .. the cube unit that held all of the various county docs -- got scanned, purged, shredded or recycled ... there are 3 empty cubes in the unit -- and 8 empty wine bottles .. purged those too 


Thanksgiving morning fog .. as the sun rose over the valley the fog made for a pretty sunrise -- start to the day .. 


I knew it was going to be a long day of cooking, cleaning, dishes, eating, cooking, cleaning, laundry, chaos.  I was tired and crabby to start the day and it didn't get any better as the day went along.  By the time company arrived, I had the turkey done, 2 crockpots humming, dressing in the oven, potatoes ready to mash and much discussion with the elders about tables and seating.  It was a long day.


And sunset on 3rd Street -- the internet is down at the lake ( or the router needs to be reset ) .. so no pix from out there .. evidently I need to dash out and fix that -- not sure when



 

No comments: