the kindle app on my iPad likes to track how much reading I've done. I read every day .. lately, it's 4:30 am to 5:30 am ... I've moved away from morning TV news .. even the local .. it's peaceful with no sound, no distractions, no nothing
I'm aiming for 365 days .. since my iPad travels with me I sometimes sneak in a couple of minutes in between meetings or before meetings. I just purchased the new John Sanford and hoping for a Turkey Day reading marathon. I've subscribed to Kindle Unlimited for a couple of years .. might give it up.
and here is Ruby III or Blue Ruby .. she arrived last week sometime .. #1 mentioned driving her so ... with it being the last weekend of deer hunting -- the neighborhood hunters should appreciate me not cruising the prairie .. next weekend ... perhaps
I managed to work most of the weekend. It was cold and I had things to do .. so, it was a good thing. All of the window kits, except the bathroom are installed on 3rd street -- I started hanging the quilts too .. moved some more furniture around and the last piece of wire shelving arrived on Friday -- I haven't taken time to put it together yet .. will not take long.
The project(s) of the week is to attack the last stand up desk and get the file room whipped into shape. -- and then there is my office -- hoping to connect with computer boy and get that project rolling -- none of them will take more than a couple of hours total.
My fabric crap is selling on ebay. Thankfully, slimming down the stash is a good thing. Some of that shit is pretty ugly -- happens when you purchase on-line and don't get to touch it ..
Hopefully, the fabric sales are beefy enough to pay for the treadmill I ordered on Amazon this morning -- I've been waffling since the plague arrived.



No comments:
Post a Comment