Monday, November 7, 2022

blowing in the wind


After a morning of hard labor at the office, Mom and I took a jaunt to the cabin -- office duties included plastic window kits on 7 of the 11 windows .. the front room awaits me.  The project entails a lot of cleaning because this place is filthy.  Truth.  


I checked out the wave action on the cameras before we drove out there -- it was wicked ... really wicked -- 

 

and I'm not a very good videographer .. I started stripping the bed and dis-assembling the desktop computer and couldn't find Mom -- I thought she was wandering around outside and no, she was sitting in the truck waiting for me -- and the truck was shaking.  We won't have much raking -- what isn't piled on the hosta and behind the cabin has moved to the neighbors

So the bed got stripped, the computer is in my back seat -- for Dad at home and I brought in 6 unopened bags of chips.  good grief, a chip obsession :)



No comments: