see the orange button -- it's a problem
these people and this damn thing has drove me nuts for the last 18 months ... seriously, seriously slow internet ... phone calls to robots, stopping at the store "oh, we don't service or sell those anymore" ... well, my friends this is the only internet some of us can get -- so make this shit work, and work well
last night was the bomb -- i threatened to push over the tower ( law enforcement has yet to arrive) . seriously, we lease space to their freaking tower. I pay big bucks to have internet ( with data limits ) ..
I haven't been able to get my email to download via MS Exchange -- it's a corker ... seriously ... no file sharing via encypted email .. it's a bitch...
so last night, I re-booted it again ... took off all of the cables and cleaned them with rubbing alcohol and shazammmm the fricking thing started to behave
I was able to log in MS Exchange and get my email ... holy cats -- a game changer ...everything else seems to be working a bit smoother too...
frack
it's the little things in life ...


No comments:
Post a Comment