Thursday, November 3, 2022

scatter brained

 



    This week I've been suffering from "scatter brain" ... and when I googled it for images the above popped up ... pretty apt description.

    Focus has been an issue all week long --- all week long.  Weather?  Bored?  Tired?  Not busy enough?  Election?   I don't know, but I really need to get my shit together and soon.  Real soon.  

    It has been a joy not to wear a coat to work in the morning ... I've been here pretty early this week and productive in the early hours -- I've stopped listening to radio and podcasts and I get more done.  I left a pile of stuff for Kate today and she's slogging thru it too.
 
   I have 2 bags of fabric for the quilters .. sewing room purge has begun.  I have at least a tub full of pre cuts that I'm never going to use -- because clever marketing sucked me in and I bought them -- kinda like my clothes addiction .. today was 2 pair of shoes -- my achillies tendon is flaring up again -- so I'm trying an expensive pair of clogs.  

    See scatterbrained -- read the previous paragraph -- tough to follow the thought process eh?????

    So the extra pre-cuts ---etsy or ebay is the question of the week -- I'll tub them up tonight and take an inventory .. probably ebay ... here we go  -- setting up account and the bullshit that goes with it .... 

       scatter brained ... brain burn   brain farts ...




No comments: