Wednesday, November 9, 2022

election day (and the morning after)

 7:22am .. I'm going to be rambling all day long, seriously, disjointed since last night.  Hopefully, not as disjointed as the PowerBall peeps.  That issue screams security breach to me.  I'm nervous as a cat -- I don't know why but this election doesn't feel like any of the others.  I keep saying "it is what it is."  The PET Scan results are in the portal -- I'm not sure how to read them and I'm not going to guess -- "it is what it is" 

1:21pm .. Still rambling and really nervous.  I managed to get my car to Autotronics and walk back to the Government Center -- moderated the meeting (all 19 minutes) and back to the office.  Up to Traverse to Vote -- where the automark had issues -- it always has issues, back to DD for lunch pickup.  And now at work .. the shakes have happened a couple of times.  Moved more furniture around.  I'm afraid to actually work -- I'll screw something up.  Never a good thing.

3:42pm .. rain baby rain ... we'll take what ever we get when ever it falls ... still nervous as chicken in a cat house .. the over abundance of coffee is not helping -- tomorrow is oncology day and that isn't helping either

7:24am .. this election gig is not for the introverted faint of heart .. I thought results were slow to post on the SOS website -- but it was probably my trashy internet at home  .. surprises, no surprises and well, it was interesting.  I should turn on the TV and see what the "chatter of experts" has to say this morning .. but it was after midnight when I finally fell asleep -- I have 

    a.  work projects to complete
    b.  it's oncology day today ... 
    c.  R9 meeting in Mankato at supper time ... 

    I celebrated with a trip to the grocery store -- 2 boxes of raspberries, a bag of Honeycrisp apples, caramel for apples and a gallon of milk ... 'tis good to be old and well, win the race.  



since September, I've been jotting in my gratitude/blessed/thankful journal almost every day .. helps but the nasty parts of life in perspective.  







No comments: