Tuesday, November 29, 2022

snow day? perhaps

it might be a snow day .. it might be all over with by the time it's time to leave work .. I'm hoping so .. I'll be the idiot shoveling thru out the day .. old age has taught me to shovel often and shovel "less"



I've been trying to catch the perfect sunset at the cabin via the camera's .. no sunset, but I caught the neighbor wandering around down by the lake .. he's dead center in the picture


I was checking for snow this morning and this dude triggered the camera  .. second day in a row -- hope he's a mouser .. mousers are always welcome on 3rd street  -- note no snow at 5:01 am


and five minutes later the newspaper arrived as did the snow .. I was hoping it (the snow) would miss us .. one can always dream -- 

I'm liking my re-arranged spaces at the office - I'm really liking less shit sitting around .. the computer geek might be here over the weekend with the wall mount monitor and new workstation for the front room -- I'm on a regular replacement schedule for workstations -- about every 5 years .. this summer will be a server upgrade .. he also updated and reviewed all of the firewalls and security "stuff" .. I generally sleep better after that review ... 

None of my shopping binge stuff has arrived yet .. mostly likely today during the snow event . Smiley the UPS dude loves delivering useless crap while wet and slippery .. 

 

No comments: