Saturday, November 19, 2022

two sunsets


I got home early enough Friday night to capture this -- on my walk from the machine shed to the house .. with the overloaded tote bag of shit.  
 

and this was tonight from the cabin .. it was really breezy today and even though cold enough to make ice - to windy to freeze -- we'll see what the morning brings .. I hope to dash out there tomorrow .. need my brief lake fix .. always need my lake fix. 

Actually, I have clean bedding to deliver ... and I need to retrieve my striped jammies and some other sweatshirts .. 

I had a two page list on Wednesday night of projects for W, R & F plus the weekend .. I'm slogging thru it quite well .. .. 

1.  scanning box of  scanning
2.  LSS Client stuff
3.  CFK/KWS
4.  Stuff mailers ( no envelopes so this will wait)
5.  Move desk ( mine ) -- large monitor ordered
6.  Set up stand up desk and treadmill
7.  Scan box of purge stuff
8.  Vac basement
9.  dropbox class/office 365 class
10. mail out partnership crap

it's a doable list .. 


No comments: