Friday, November 11, 2022


what a weird and crazy week .. seriously, weird  - I've been super busy doing nothing.  Lots of meetings and travel ...Nicollet, Mankato, Gaylord - all the regional metropolitan areas in a 25 mile swath 

The drive home from Nicollet on Monday night was cool -- no traffic, full moon rising -- calming
Wednesday night coming home from Mankato was a treat -- for a while -- I opted to take Hwy 22 and dive off at the Holiday House corner and grab the Rabbit Road -- it was good -- but every other soul was using the RR as a short cut too ... not sure when 22 will re-open at the bridge .. and yesterday was my monthly trek to downtown Gaylord -- it was 68' when I left St Peter and 57' when I got to Gaylord ... when I got back to the office it was 41' ... yikes ....


yes, I have a dirty dusty Ruby .. the weekend plan is to wipe down interiors on all wheels, vac and wash .. Ruby's storage location is ready .. but until it snows.... Ruby had a 21,000 mile birthday yesterday .. 8 years and 21,000 miles -- don't think I'll hit 22,000 before storage ... 


my post election wardrobe was memorable .
gray leggings, orange fun run t shirt, brown sweater and dirty sneakers 


voting selfie for the campaign page 
I was #13 in Traverse ... and it was the lucky 13

notice -- I managed to avoid sharing the double chins, weird lighting and general clutter of the office ... I have spent most of the week finishing window kits -- only 2 to go and Amazon will be delivering them on Tuesday .. front room remake is done .. shelving coming for green room and then it is my office .. needs a total gut job ... and it might just get one.   the file room desk still needs to be put together ... maybe this weekend.


Mr Big Buck is dead center -- not the best phone shot ... the zoomed ones were fuzzy 


Need a project list for today .

1.  Financial Statements SRC
2.  Pay bills SRC
3.  Pay bills mine
4.  SPACC -- just get it done
5.  5 Issues
6.  Payroll taxes Q1 and Q2
7.  Financial Statements N
8.  DSS September F/Statements
9.  Vaccing and Trash 

Weekend
1.  Detail wheels]
2.  Recycling
3.  Basement fluff/buff
4.  Mkto -- return shoes to K
5.  Mkto -- return Amazon to K
6.  SSDD

I have admit -- crossing stuff off the endless lists is a good feeling !


 

No comments: