more likely - no rest for the driven? the demented? the responsible?
Yesterday --
I went to work at 7:00 am .. knocked 13 things of my list -- that list .. came home and headed to the cave until bedtime -- a couple major items on the punch list of 35 got done!!!!
This morning -- started at the computer at 5:00am with laundry ....
1. hauled 5 bags of trash to the office when I went to work at 8:30 am ...
2. grocery store on the inbound $2.50 raspberries ... a steal
3. worked until 12:30 -- more shit got done
2. grocery store on the inbound $2.50 raspberries ... a steal
3. worked until 12:30 -- more shit got done
tax planning for those who feel the need to leave the tundra
4. the recycling got to the bins .. a truck box full of cardboard
4. the recycling got to the bins .. a truck box full of cardboard
5. got home and moved Ruby to her winter spot --
backing into a dark hole up a slippery slope ... #1 and I were having words
backing into a dark hole up a slippery slope ... #1 and I were having words
6. got the SxS out -- took her for my first ride ...
7. got the home patio furniture stashed in the garage
7. got the home patio furniture stashed in the garage
8. went to the lake and stashed more patio furniture, put new batteries in
the camera and checked things out .. I should have sat in my lawn
chair by the ice and pondered life
9. back home and now surfing the internet
10. I see a nap in my future before Yellowstone
it was beautiful at the lake .. quiet
Ruby in her corner .. the cardboard on the wall is from 1979 ... #1 never tosses a thing
the SxS ..
ya, wedged in there .. can't walk between her and the wall .. then after the cover when on ... I remembered the garage door opener on the visor ... shit happens
No comments:
Post a Comment