Sunday, October 30, 2022

weekend musings


elder #1 was pretty excited when I got home on Thursday -- the ripper was sitting at the cell phone tower waiting for him -- so Friday and Saturday he ripped ....


I forgot my pictures for scrapping on Saturday and drove home to get them ( and a McD's run)  .. and rode two rounds with him .. he was below the hill behind the house when I got there .. 

this is the first field work he's done since he finished up last fall ... 9 months of cancer doesn't leave a lot of time for the fun things in life .. it is so so so dry out there ... he was kind of funny -- crabbing at the autosteer giving him a "no signal" warning message .. wth the tractor talks


I went out to the cabin this morning ... I needed a little down time -- so, I vac'd all the floors, made lunch, scrubbed the counters, stove and sink -- ditto the toilet and bathroom sink ... read my book/Sunday paper and soaked up a peaceful lake .. it was like glass ... home for more laundry and projects

I did spend Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday crafting with 3 of my 4 crafty peeps -- we were at church .. it was fun ... I finished up scrapbook pages of our first year at the cabin -- I had prepped them last fall when I thought I was going to Green Lake ... so it was trim and glue 'em down -- I did 3 paper pumpkins .. and 50 photo cards for the office -- we send out a lot of cards from the office and the photo cards seem to be well received ... and started typing the WISP

I've been thinking hard about this weeks project list :

Office:
1.   get the bricks moved to the garage
2.   trim the sidewalk hostas and move the planters to a safe location
3.   assemble the 3 year old still in the box stand up desk for the file room and 
              get it cleaned and arranged
4.   finish typing the WISP 
5.   zip out the pre tax appointment letters and the 1099 letters

Home:
1.  vac the basement
2.  purge sewing room fabric for the church ladies
3.  weathertech's in Ruby II
4.  detail inside of ruby 1 and 2
5.  rake and burn leaves at the cabin    burning ban ... wait for snow

Other life planning:
1.  quit stressing over the election 
2.  Mankato run for returns and bullshit
3.  

No comments: