Thursday, October 6, 2022

WOTD - Word of the day

 FOCUS -- damn, I can't seem to keep myself on track ... all week long -- it's been ugly .. I jump from project to project and get no where ... 

 the only project completed -- I dropped the storm windows down at the office - the forecast is looking ugly so I thought I would get ready.  when I look to the north I see the front rolling towards us .. 


 Well, the end of the day did not add any FOCUS to life ... my homework project is completed, a load of laundry is in the dryer .. and it's time to head to the sewing machine -- a throw and it's binding await me -- it's a pretty one so I want to get it completed.

 If one were FOCUSING -- one would remember to post said post.  
 Shit happens peeps, shit happens.



 

No comments: