I'm kind of at loose ends lately -- for the last 10 months I've been pushing every deadline and pushing hard to be efficient -- always trying to think ahead -- the what if's have been looming large ..
So, I'm kind of caught up .. it's a freaking first -- at least in the last 35 months --
It's kinda weird
my desk in the cave still looks this bad -- ditto the desk on 3rd street
my goal for the rest of the week is to get them cleaned off and organized
Kate and I started to move front room furniture this afternoon .. the copier and the phone work -- that's a plus...need to clean and scrub before too much more happens
Trying to have an efficient safe simple clutter free layout -- do more with less is my new mantra
and because I'm a good daughter -- just got the HyVee app to work on elder #1's tablet and got them signed up for some "perks" club .. and I thought getting my own fuel saver card to work was a challenge .. and the other challenge - logging into SBA and paying off my EIDL loan this morning .. that was a PITA .. in caps .. wth.
2 1/2 days of continuing ed is up next .. and desk/office cleaning .. and a spot of crochet .. :) then scrapbooking ... it's in town at church so ... I've kind of prepped my projects -- need to find some treats ..
No comments:
Post a Comment