education at it's finest -- I actually like webinars over live in person seminars -- lets cut the bullcrap -- NO travel time needed -- and as I age, travel is exhausting. Drive for 90 minutes -- 1 way, in nasty traffic, sit for an 8 hour class, drive home for 90 minutes in nasty traffic -- and repeat the next day ...
so parking my tush in my desk chair and looking at the screen isn't so bad
today/tomorrow is my 1040 class
yesterday I had 2 additional hours
leggings, comfy sweatshirt -- and strong coffee -- what more do I need
I have managed to clean my desk (inside of it)
The book cases have been purged and the binders clearly labeled
The hallway book case -- purged
the recycling can is nearing "overfull" and the shred can is filling up
one scarf has been completed and am working on #2
sunrise from the bakery parking lot on Wednesday - it was nice
love me sunrises and sunsets



No comments:
Post a Comment