Friday, October 21, 2022

TGI




and the morning view from the cabin 
I check it out every morning 
leaves be falling


and yes, 176 days until freedom
seriously - there will be less weirdness this tax season and some of our procedural changes should make life a bit calmer  (and if you believe that -- I can sell you ocean front property in Nicollet county)  

so yesterday I crashed at 4:10 -- went home for

1.  more laundry ... 
2.  vac'd the porch -- getting ready to move in the blooming pots of goodness
3.  loaded up recycling and hauled it to town
4.  put the newly washed sheets on my bed
5.  and truly crashed .. 


today's agenda
1.  load up the appliance recycling items in Ruby II
2.  keep moving office furniture around
(finding the right layout / flow is an issue)
3.  wipe out the project list on my desk
4.  vac & dust
5.  more laundry 
6. schedule the booster shot ... 

I'm hoping after dropping off the load at appliance recycling - I'll get to spend the balance of the weekend at the cabin -- the weather looks nice -- if enough leaves have fallen, there will be raking/burning/swiping of the cobwebs .. we'll see -- the stars must align and everyone feeling ok at home too ... next week is 2  1/2 days of continuing ed -- and a few of the Divas are going to a scrapbooking event .. it's local .. so ... 


 

No comments: