Sunday, October 23, 2022

ya ya ya


yes, it is real


check out the horns on the buck on the left ... weird stuff
I got lucky when I was cruising around this morning


October sunsets are always the best


and they are even better at the lake 


I moved over to the neighbors lawn and snapped this one 


and the bottle tree ... 

I went out Saturday morning -- after appliance recycling, grocery store, yard work, demo driving an ATV .. finally got out there .. it was a struggle 

fixed lunch, had a nap, surfed the internet and raked some leaves
swatted the no see 'ems and got out the bug spray 
Jean and I spent the night -- after dark it was movie night -- I slept thru it 
and it was rise and shine at 5:38 am :)  

I love 75' days in October .. I would love them even more if the wind was a gentle breeze



 

No comments: