the cave got an upgrade ... brought home a scanner .. and a UPS -- it's all about the tools that make life better ... and PTL they both work
sunday dinner -- protein, fruite, dairy .. doesn't get any better does it
I spent the weekend printing stuff -- lots of stuff ... the goal is to have our year end packets done and ready to roll right after Christmas .. but first are the payroll, business and WUP client packages .. we shuffle a lot of paper .. and spend a lot of money on postage
I did manage to wash a few loads of laundry, clean and tidy the porch -- got recycling to recycling and this morning got my truck WASHED -- seriously ... I was the only one at the car wash ...
appointments are cancelling quickly this week -- more COVID.


No comments:
Post a Comment