Wednesday, May 21, 2025

end of day 7 ..


self care is important and I need to keep reminding myself to care for self ... so tonight it is laundry, reading catchup = 10 county downloads to peruse .. and maybe a spot of tv ( it's running in the background) 

end of day 7 post tooth extraction -- this is one weird thing ... yesterday things were feeling wacky so I called down to the dentist office ( the st p office ) and had them take a peek at it -- all is well -- it is weird -- the "cadaver bone graft" gizmo is doing it's job ... I took my last horse pill antibiotic with supper .. 3 weeks of drugs over the last 6 weeks ... god willing I'm done with that shit for a while .. hate swallowing pills ... these went down chopped up and greased with whip cream .. it was the only way

I had "food" for supper tonight -- over cooked chix noodle hotdish -- jello ( more whipped cream ) and a deviled egg ... a positive in the last week -- weight loss ...

another day of county meetings, client meetings, less phone calls, but a zillion emails.  it never seems to end .. trying to tame the chaos is sometimes creating more chaos -- 

and it was still raining on the outbound ( and is raining now )  3+ at the farm, 4+ at the cabin -- it's wet but it was needed I can hear the soybeans and corn popping out of the ground -- some warmth would be wonderful ...  

No comments: