Thursday, May 1, 2025

Is it Friday yet?


the crazy life I lead continues

5 days of doctor appointments for mom --- Tuesday was local ( she drove herself ), Wednesday - MaryBeth took her -- Mon, Thur & Friday is I ... this morning she overslept and I had to get her out of bed to roll .. I went to the office at 5:00 -- and at 7:00 .. I'm rolling her out for an 8:00 appointment

Wednesday was a seminar -- just two hours -- "social media influencers" and their tax consequences .. different 

Wednesday was supper at the cabin -- clouds .. and once we got home the sunset was glorious -- 

Tuesday the Maytag repairman arrived -- laundry is perking along again 
Mustang is next ... worked on that this afternoon :)


wednesday was also denim day -- I actually wore "pants" .. it's been a week of sweatpants and joggers .. gotta be comfy


evidently the salad bar buffet was open - Tuesday night


and MC came to visit on Tuesday night -- fun stuff -- she's 8 days old today -- been visiting and went to Target -- my kind of girl !!!


 

No comments: