Saturday, May 3, 2025

sun, warmth, weekend


I never get tired of this view -- ever ... 

finally some sun and warmth -- treats, horse race, supper, work time and some book reading time .. I did manage to wipe down the porch furniture -- quickly -- will give them another pass tomorrow .. and then it's on to the floors ... always the floors, floors everywhere

spent the morning at the office - trying to get caught up after being a road warrior last week  -- only one doctor appointment this week -- post MRI .. 

while the elder was having her MRI -- I dashed to Joann Fabric -- that is an epic shit show .. makes me look like the organized diva -- holy cow -- what a mess -- I did score a large rotary cutting mat and an ott light, planter for my succulents and two things of yarn .. the yarn wasn't marked very well so I was cautiously winging it .. frankly I don't need any more yarn ( ever ) .. 

tomorrow is more of the same 
but no horse race ... 
man that was one muddy racetrack -- the horses needed a good power washing after that mud bath ... amazing no one slipped or got hurt .. 


and so we roll 


 

No comments: