Sunday, May 11, 2025

Saturday's


I got home from the office yesterday (yes, I work Saturday's until we are totally caught up - a lot of doctor appointments, county commitments have wreaked havoc on the work time) .. I digress, home, grabbed Mom, clothes, stopped at the grocery store and arrived at the cabin.

Attempted to scrub the porch furniture (again) .. vac'd all the floors, updated some stuff on my laptop and worked!  (MNPR's) lots of MNPR's 

Supper was the always tasty - leftover chicken hotdish with salad and berries .. 
Breakfast -- waffles with more berries and working on lunch plans its either 
a) breakfast pizza or b) turkey sandwiches, chips, salad and more berries!

HyVee had pretty good looking fruit yesterday :)  I'm showered, dressed and surfing the internet -- Mom is sleeping in her chair -- the Pioneer Woman is cooking away on TV ... 

next up is plan my week and get some more MNPR's done and maybe sew -- I brought some fabric with me and I might need to play ..


sunset was glorious



kids were fishing and funning on a pontoon


 

No comments: