Tuesday, July 22, 2025

memories - pix heavy


someone asked me the other day -- what is / was my favorite picture ..

above - when life was simpler 



16 years ago yesterday -- the number/date junkie in me tends to remember the significant moments -- -- seems like a lifetime ago and I suppose in many ways it is .. 

I have a pic that I think I took of Gram and Nick playing in the sandbox -- I can't find it here at the office but it is amid my favorite Gram pictures 

it's hot and horrid outside -- yesterday was two different sets of thunderstorms # 2 had hail -- a lot of hail .. we have a couple trees down at the farm .. not blocking roads -- the driveway is washed out -- geraniums got pruned .. it was 9:15 before I got home so -- and just after sunrise when I left this morning

more hail at the cabin -- I'm going to assume we have a lot of yard work out there -- the wastebook posts of the storm were dramatic .. hoping the roof survived -- if not -- grateful for insurance .. the camera shots have a lot of leaves/debris on the yard -- the pontoon is still tethered to the dock .. so ... it can aways be worse .. 



I took this the morning after she died -- it's a peaceful picture 


opportunities .. 


how green is our valley - more fog



daily still life from the office ... peonies -- doesn't get any better


post harvest tillage (JD with wheels)



inbound commute to work -- always the fog


sunset on 3rd .. 


harvest tillage -- newer model JD w/tracks and autosteer


our first night at the cabin .. 





 

No comments: