Wednesday, July 2, 2025

Hump Day






 

   The day has started out entertaining .. I had my t-shirt dress on --- backwards.  Only the dress -- the undergarments were fine.  

   Well, that start to the day screams "Marie needs a vacation / time off / time out / break"  

    And that isn't going to happen today or tomorrow .. 

    Another 2 hours on the lawnmower last night -- need at least 3 more to have a "mowing free" weekend.  



this is NOT my fabric stash .. or sewing room ...

I follow a wastebook group on "sewing / quilting room organization" .. 
 holy smokes ------- these peeps are a) organized, b) crazy, c) wealthy  .... a lot of them have quilting shacks .. or converted double garages for their studios .. seriously .. and the fabric collection ... yikes .. I mean seriously -- this collection of fabric took some serious $$$$$$

ain't she pretty though! 





No comments: