Sunday, July 13, 2025




no new pix this week -- these were from 7/15/2009 -- part of the 48,000 pix I copied from one computer to another .. nice looking watermelon patch eh..  almost weed free ... 

it was a rough summer -- gardening was good for the mind


and my red Rhino .. miss this one .. it was a runner 

and today's project list

1.  laundry
2.  dishes
3.  lake time
     a.  chopped tall weeds - lets hope I avoided the poison ivy
     b.  cleaned cottonwood crap from the screens
     c.  chopped more weeds -- see a:
4.  sweep garage #1 
5.  gas in Mustang
            car had a line -- and appeared to be broke down . lots of things happening
6.  vac'd out Jeep and Mustang
7.  and here I am .. a few thousand steps later 

I have clothes planned for the week ... and I need a spot of meal prep for tomorrow .. and grease up my sunburnt body .. hoping I avoided the poison ivy -- I looked down and was standing in it while hacking at a tallish tree .. the bank at the cabin is giving us all heartburn .. weeds, brush, poison ivy and a scattering of ditch lilies, hosta, yuccas, daylilies and sedums.  It's been a 5 year problem.  

Will hit the car wash on the inbound tomorrow -- Ruby really needs a bath -- she's been sitting for a week -- needs miles too ... all of them need to be detailed ... soon.




 

No comments: