and the gem of the day
( I'm sharing the nice(r) ones )
so today's drama ... 3 weeks ago I ordered a dehumidifier on Az -- none available locally and I hate menards ..
yesterday, I checked on it and it was to be delivered today ...
get to the office this morning and email from Amazon -- it's going to be August 12 -- do I still want it .. well, I need one from somewhere ..
ya ... hopped on the menards webpage -- selected dehumidifier and then cancelled Amazon one ..
got the text message it was ready,
hopped in Ruby and headed out ..
my shortcut to menards had a train blocking the road .. eventually I got to menards and picked it up .. it's perking along doing it's thing in the office basement ..
the rain, the humidity is not good for old musty basements -- the back room literally smells like there's a dead body somewhere -- the basement doesn't smell .. driving me nuts ..
the forecast is hot, sticky
that damn bird is attacking the patio door tonight -- i've hired a hit squad .. let's hope he's gone soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment