committed to new document management software yesterday -- lets hope this new system has a small learning curve and grows old (er) with me ...
it's been a somewhat productive day -- I managed to whip out 10 sets of quarterly payroll reports -- the quarter end was calendar friendly this quarter -- went to town and emptied dehumidifier and picked up lunch -- back home for projects .. tried to sew but I have too many pretties to chose from .. it was a problem .. the plan was to cut and prep for next weekend .. time will tell eh.
and this would be that ($#%&#)( cardinal who has become a bit possessive .. he's now shitting on both the truck and the jeep .. all while pecking at the mirrors or standing on the roof singing his heart out .. I pulled the screen door off the patio .. he's been hanging upside down on it and I ain't fixing bird "holes" in the screen ... argh
one of my first blogging friends lost the battle with cancer today -- she was diagnosed with lymphoma (sp?) less than a month ago .. per her caringbridge she was able to make decisions and chose quality over quantity -- the gift of choice is a wonderful option .. it has been awhile since she quit blogging -- but I was treated to her literary selections (reading on the deck!), wit, political savvy and distain for Donald Trump on wastebook .. distain, is the polite adjective ..
she was also my neighbors ( who moved to town 45 years ago ) daughter in law .. the world is indeed a small place - I worked with her niece/nephew at the greenhouse ---- a small small world .. the beauty of wastebook -- it brings all those connections back together ..


No comments:
Post a Comment