I throw pictures and lovely wastebook jewels up here in a "work in progress" post - to be finished later -- later was supposed to be Saturday morning ..
I'm still a 4:30 am riser .. Saturday morning was not good ---
frightening, unbelievable, chaotic .. there simply are no words when it was unfolding on live TV and as the day went on it only got worse
and now it's 25 miles away .. people are screwed up these days -- I get it -- we're pulled in a 1,000 directions and fed info that may or may not be true -- some of us can't filter out the background chaos and chatter and make wise decisions .. our minds are overloaded and we lose the ability to think rationally ..
and we're encouraged by forces to be irrational -- when we're overloaded that encouragement leads to bad behavior -- or the nut jobs get nuttier ..
we need to be kind, respectful, truthful and civil .. we need to get back to the basics of the golden rule .. I don't know if it is possible but yesterday should be a wake up call for all of us ... we need to take care of ourselves !!
those 3 worst days ...
1. the day I signed mndot road agreements and 15 minutes later someone died on said detour
2. Saturday morning
3. will never be articulated -- those that know, know --


No comments:
Post a Comment