the aurora app on my phone notified me I'd have a 45% chance of seeing the northern lights .. I walked outside -- this isn't the northern lights
I should have paid more attention in biology -- the science part of forecasting the northern lights is waaaaayyyy over my brain -- too much rain, fog and smoke last night ...
someday I'll see them again
after the rain and before the sunset - next rain shower -- a rainbow ( double one) appeared .. these quirks of nature -- are signs -- signs that are everywhere - need to enjoy these little moments .
it's raining pretty well this morning -- the office is supposed to get power washed today -- at least the "trim" -- Wednesday and Thursday is paint days -- priming before the real deal -- need to finalize color.
got the plants bought yesterday $170 later I have 3 flats of geraniums and a few fancy annuals -- still haven't planted my zinnias -- tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow


No comments:
Post a Comment