today, I celebrated the heat by going to the CAR WASH .. there was no one in line this morning !!!! project #1 ! 42
I started the day kind of late for me ... didn't sleep well and after 2 hours of reading in bed -- 2:00 am to 4:00 am -- I moved to the recliner and slept until 7:00 -- when someone felt the need to talk to me ... so off to work ( and the car wash ) I went
It was tax return day today -- 2 more finished .. down to 40 to go and 15 of them are waiting for K1's from limited partnerships/s corporations. 5 I haven't even heard from. so .. I prepped docs and printed worksheets for Q2 payroll reports and roughed out a few. the calendar and payroll schedule is good for the end of Q2 and the holiday.
Came home and got the last of FC backed up --- so on a slow day will be able to "restore/merge" it into the earth version :) Wednesday --- I have a seminar and the system can sit there and spin thru it ...
On to Monday ...
No comments:
Post a Comment