Thursday, January 8, 2026

Janie M Mead

 


once there were 6 and now
we're down to 4 ....

just an old age moment ..
so much life and death since this picture was taken in 2011?




pictures from our first trip to the Pine City Scrapbooking Co retreat center 
aka: a remodeled hardware store without any windows
food at this bar was pretty tasty 


so many Jane stories -- endless Jane stories ...
the car accident -- I mean -- who runs over themself and can describe it in detail -- the move from the townhouse to the senior living complex -- 
that damn weight bench she was attached to ...
 40 years of payroll check stubs and performance reviews  -- 

hauling her home from Nicollet with an accumulation of stuff -- in Ruby -- "next time bring a bigger car, this one is nice -- but I think we needed a bigger car today -- how am I going to get out of this thing" .. mind you it was loaded -- trunk, backseat and stuff on her lap .. ( an unplanned afternoon of moving Jane) .. 

oh Jane 

we're going to miss you -- 














No comments: