Peeps - you'll never guess in a zillion eons.
Baking Christmas cookies -- yep, finally. And yes the tree is still up.
Mom and Jean were in Mankato for a doctor appointment and while there picked up the frozen pre cut out sugar cookies. Life in December was out of control and I didn't get them baked. (and now I've been busy typing and one pan is a little browner than the others - shit happens)
They're in the oven as I type. 4 dozen stars, santas, trees and snowmen.
Other projects on today's list of stuff:
Vacuum -- whole house (although I just got notification the clean lady is coming on Thursday) ..
the basement and porch need it bad
Stand Up Desk - just get the damn thing put together and in the houseTrash -- good start 3 bags of both trash and recycling are in the truck.
Cats -- get water over to their heated dish
Walk -- walk down and get the mail.
Finish up the quarterlies and W2's I have at home ..
Finish up the 2 partnerships and trust return I have at home
Finish up the 1099's I have at home
Do a little software training -- the document mgmt plan
Attempt my own tax return -- always good to use real numbers when testing the software ... it is merely a test -- not sure how complete or robust it actually is
Go to work - eventually I'm going to run out of homework and need to restock.
My Goal for the WEEK ...
Get all of the Q's, W2's and 1099's done -- at least the ones we have and right now if I had to guess -- I think 3/4 of them are in my hands .. that is a good thing.
Get my office organized - there is piles of stuff that I have no idea what is in them .. literally piles. I've been boxing up stuff to scan -- but this is other "stuff" argh buried in paper ...
No comments:
Post a Comment