Friday, January 16, 2026

yep

   more resolutions got smashed to pieces today ... 

   more fabric on the way ... argh.
   and then the clothes -- 
      nice sweatpants for the office -- need to be warm when it's cold.  argh
      and those damn fools at Old Navy -- maxi dresses and t shirt dresses - DIRT cheep
          not sure that I needed 4 -- 2 maxi -- to swing and a pair of sandals

   postage and printing bill arrived for the packet project yesterday -- more than the cost of my first car ...

   and yesterday we celebrated Jane -- it was a nice service -- I had a fun conversation with her brother Harold about the crafting habits -- he told me how much she enjoyed spending time with the Scrapbooking Divas .. .. made for some tears and smiles .. 

   I'm avoiding mentioning the mess of Minnesota -- it is hard to fathom -- evidently none of us remember the lessons from the sandbox.  play nice and be respectful.  it is not a hard concept ...


   

No comments: