Friday, January 23, 2026

seriously ....


Did ya hear?  It's freaking cold outside   -17 per the F150 on the inbound commute this morning.  I was an idiot, I started the truck and then walked over and fed the barn cats ... walked over  -- 

I had a meeting in Lower North on Wednesday -- it was snowy and salty on the way over and it had warmed up enough to be sloppy and wet on the return ... the black truck is no longer black.  I should have dived into the car wash when I got back to town.  should have - the famous last words

Yesterday the Jeep got it's oil changed -- so both of them should be good to roll for the winter -- Jeepy didn't like the cold commute home last night.  Neither did I.  

It is remarkably quiet today -- between cold closings and the ICE out closings -- it's quiet -- there is a protest at noon ?  2:00pm? in the park .. 



 

No comments: