


It was my final day at the Market, so I snapped pictures of myself and everyone else. Top picture is Miss Hannah .... lots of cool strands of drying peppers and coffee cakes to die for (more on that tomorrow), next pix is Crystal from Nicollet, next pix is me notice the trailer load of pumpkins....., last pix is Grandma's Little Acre (more than an Acre) .... the honey and maple syrup vendors were there also -- I'm saving for the next blurb.
It started out cold and stayed cold.... my layering technique -- turtleneck, polartech jacket, windbreaker, scarf (new one from Nutters) and finally raincoat to stop the wind.... my hands and feet never did warm up ....
At 11:00 am $1 day began and everything I had left was a $1 -- the pumpkins flew off the trailer ---- I'm down to 15 pumpkins and 2 bushel of squash -- oh happy, happy day.
So it is time for a cup of hot coffee, a piece of Hannah's coffee cake and then a NAP!!!!
Toodles
Diva

No comments:
Post a Comment