Friday, October 3, 2008

Pooped Diva

This diva is tired. Argued with my friends at the Community Center regarding the rental of the Senior Center for Santa Anonymous, went to the food shelf (where I wasn't needed) --- then stopped at Bank to have conference with other Elves regarding Santa -- ended up going to Mankato with Jean for some Boy Scout stuff --- managed to have nice lunch. Came back to office -- where the carpet layers had finished up -- it looks great -- then had issues with the plumber and the cement contractor. Plumber came and went -- cement boys will be here Monday for a full week of project --- then

I went home to pick a load of watermelons -- tomato's, apples and itty bitty pumpkins.

Now I came back to the office to run a system backup -- and enjoy my new carpet! More construction happening upstairs .....

So I'm pooped.


Off to bed for Diva!

Toodles
Marie

No comments: