Okay, diva has picked, knocked off some of the dirt on the squash, swatted enough box elder bugs to last a lifetime and has her truck loaded. Alas, I went to move it to the front machine shed -- less of a trek in the wee hours of the morning -- and the damn battery was dead. It hasn't moved all week long -- I should have known. This is the first mechanical issue all year long. So, on goes the charger and by morning she'll (it) should be ready to roll. If not someone will be getting out of bed to lend me a jump!
The cement project on 3rd street is almost completed -- sections 3 and 4 were poured today == one at 8:15 and one at 4:15 -- looking pretty spiffy. Can't wait to start landscaping. Here come the lilacs, the daylilies and hopefully a trumpeter plant.
Back to the extensions and my movie -- If I have to work on Friday night I get to rent move --- Sex & the City --- time will tell.
Hosta
M
No comments:
Post a Comment