Friday, October 24, 2008

Treats....




I've been meaning to add these all week and never seem to have the pix and the contact info in the same location at the same time (still don't -- will have to update the post when I get into the office in the morning).
Ms. Hannah Hermanson is the baker -- she has the Swedish Tea Rings for sale in a variety of fillings -- I've had both the cinnamon and the raspberry and they are wonderful. She takes orders and will bake for the holidays! Even more wonderful. Okay ---email me for Hannah's info -- didn't think I should put it out on the WWW.... sometimes I think "smart" !!
The pepper strings are her works of art also. They are real peppers and really cool. I have two hanging in kitchen at home and one at the office and they are keeping their color as the dry -- I'm guessing she has more of them for sale also.
Dreaming of coffee cake.......
diva



No comments: