No leaks this morning. And it's a lovely 65' in here. Farm skills = life skills. So, back the number crunching, w2 printing, 1099 printing, quarterly payroll report preparation of my world. Lots to get done over the weekend.
Super Scrappers/Stampers meeting for lunch tomorrow -- DH of Stamper Jan is cooking for us.
bed quilt ... sent off to the quilter on Thursday -- okay she's 25 miles away and I ended up mailing it to her ... after I emailed her....bali pop of batiks (2 of 'em w/leftovers for the binding) love the copier and wine bottles in the same picture....the office is comfy!
window warmer in the file room ... it's actually for another window but I couldn't find my hooks to hang it and this window still had curtain rod brackets .. soon to change.
stay warm !!
Diva


3 comments:
I like the window warmers...it lets more light in than you'd expect
I never heard of a window warmers..
Sounds cozy.
I love the fabric you used with the window warmer in the last shot. What is it?
Stay dry Diva and enjoy your crafty day!
Post a Comment