I think it is above zero. Time to dance in the streets. Roadtrip yesterday to Gaylord. Not productive. In fact the entire day was pretty much a wash.
Went home early and watched a bit of TV ... Air Alaska (or Alaska Air) -- and Gold Rush ... between those two and Sarah Palin's Alaska -- we'll all want to vacation in Alaska ... not thinking the natives want us to visit. Beautiful part of the world.
I'm seriously thinking nap, but no comfy chair or couch here and even though the heat wave has arrived I'm not exiting the building.
Diva ...
ps. Pat, I've have thrown things worse than beer mugs at John....still can't seem to knock any sense into him. He has the ability to tune me out when I rant and rave at him. His latest escapade involved a 7' tall pile of snow in front of my establishment ... his snow, not mine. Putz!
1 comment:
Enjoy that hot while it lasts!
Post a Comment