Monday, January 3, 2011

change ...

 So I regularly post pictures from the webcam atop the courthouse.  I looked back in my picture stash and
found this one from 2007

this one from summer road construction 2009



this one shortly after the road construction was completed and the road re-opened (thank God) --November 2009

and this one before the big snow in November.  I don't know how to circle my office but it's one of the bright blobs almost dead center just below the horizon. 

Well, new website for the County last week and NO WEBCAM!!  I'm kind of missing it...every morning it became my office computers wallpaper! 

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the big day.  Pictures, then swearing in ceremony and then right into the first meeting of the year!  And I start with new Investment Club meeting at 7:00am.  Might not have time to walk in the morning (quit laughing it's a good goal).


Diva



1 comment:

Shay said...

It's pretty exciting Diva. Enjoy all the pomp and ceremony. A 7 am meeting sounds a bit rude though.