Friday already, is it just me or are the days and nights flying past. My favorite thing for Favorite Things Friday is my digital camera ... it's old, beat up, scratched up, heavy, and eats batteries daily -- but it lets me be creative. I take a ga-zillion pictures and rarely print any of them (yes I back up my hard drive regularly) but I share them often.
the first buds on the lilacs .. a sign of spring (which never happens fast enough)
the last leaves on the Autumn Flame Maple -- they just don't last long enough
Maple amid the creeping charlie
sunset during the "great flood of 2010" -- well not so great compared to the rest of the planet. we were very lucky -- disrupted roads and bridges is just an inconvienence. can't wait for this spring ... the meltdown will be entertaining.
So head on over to Quilting in my Pyjama's Blog and check out the rest of the favorites.... here is the LINK! Happy Weekend it's gonna be a cold, snowy windy one here in the Valley.
Thanks for stopping in ...
Diva
12 comments:
I love my camera too! I like the way it looks at things.
I think you like it best when your camera takes pictures of anything that isnt cold. And that's OK...
Love the spring/fall/ Creeping Charlie shots.
I am reasonably uselss with a camera so I apprecite the skills of those who can take pretty shots.
Great photos. Cameras are one of my favorite things too.
Nice favourite - I plan to get to love my camera one day. At the moment it is more like a love and hate relationship
Fabulous favourite and beautiful snaps! :o) Try the rechargeable batteries. They've made a huge difference in my photo sessions. ;o) Happy FTF!
I love my daughter's camera! Hers is better than mine and she takes amazing photos with it. I love your pictures: the maple leaf, the buds on the trees. Awesome! Happy FTF.
Hooray for sturdy, good cameras!
I love my camera as well. I take more pictures than I ever did when I was using film.
I love having an older digital camera too. I think a lot of the new ones are so full up of trickery that they get slowed down - I turn mine on and take a photo straight way, and then another, and another. No waiting for focus or the horrible press-the-button-and-wait-and-wait-and-wait feeling.
I love my camera too for a small point and shoot it takes some quite good shots when I remember to tale my time.
Love the photos of spring buds, always such a hopeful sign that the weather will warm up.
Aren't digital cameras great! Love the pictures.
Yes, I love my camers too and blogging wouldn't be the same without all the photos would it/
Cheers
Helen
Post a Comment