just a crazy quilter, retired gardener, cpa, county commissioner .. life is busy and complicated
I get that with my soft fruit...peck and run merchants!Your field is a bit big to use a fruit cage!!
Marie have your tried bird baths? Sometimes they are actually after the 'water' content not so much the fruit. I used bird baths in my strawberry fields years ago, seemed to help especially when it dry like now. Think I'll blog about it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I get that with my soft fruit...peck and run merchants!
Your field is a bit big to use a fruit cage!!
Marie have your tried bird baths? Sometimes they are actually after the 'water' content not so much the fruit. I used bird baths in my strawberry fields years ago, seemed to help especially when it dry like now. Think I'll blog about it!
Post a Comment